How Do You Attract Qualified Buyers?
When you list your house or investment property, it must attract the attention of qualified buyers eager to get into a property like yours. Otherwise, it may take longer to sell and you may not get the price you expected.
As an expert in the local market, I can get the word out about your listing to all the right people. I know how to attract serious buyers – so a good offer comes in quickly.
To achieve that success, I’ll implement the appropriate marketing plan. After all, there’s more to selling a property than hammering a For Sale sign on the front lawn. I’ll work closely with you to create a marketing plan which may include some or all of the following:
- Taking pictures, enhanced virtual tours and gathering the details on your property;
- Writing a compelling property profile and creating effective marketing materials;
- Uploading your listing to MLS – the Multiple Listing Service that real estate agents and buyers use to search for properties;
- Preparing a “target buyer” list tailored to your specific property features;
- Placing advertisements in print or on-line publications buyers use to shop for properties;
- Showcasing your listing on Royal LePage’s national website, my popular website and many others;
- Leveraging the internet and social media to promote your listing;
- Networking within the associations that I belong (CCIM Chapter, TRREB & TRREB Commercial, LSTAR, REIC, OREA, CREA & Canadian Commercial Network, BrokerBay & other cooperating brokerages);
- Arranging transferable property inspections;
- Transferable warranty protection plans;
- Recorded and live video tours and limiting showings to pre-qualified buyers only;
- Defined procedures for property visitations to limit exposure and transmission of COVID-19;
- Lockbox for sellers to leave keys for buyers;
- Accepting direct deposit and wire transfers for offer deposits
In addition, I communicate with buyers regularly. In fact, the moment your property is listed I get in touch with everyone I know who is looking for an investment like yours, and encourage them to review the property. I also tap into my network of other real estate agents so their clients know about your property as well.
My job is to get the right buyers to see your property, fall in love with it, and make a good offer.
Want to learn more about how I’ll aggressively promote and market your house or investment property? Please submit the form below or call or email me for a no-obligation Personal Consultation.
The sooner we start, the sooner your house will be sold – and for a top price.